Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Frosting

This is our first Christmas in our new house - it's so fun to decorate it for the first time - it's like an entire new canvas for me!  I remember looking at the house and dreaming of what it would look like at Christmas - and this is only the beginning - decor seems to get better and better as the years go by!

Here is this years Christmas Frosting...

wreath - Sully and I made it last year

the chalkboard

our downstairs tree - aka Sully's tree

heading upstairs

the upstairs tree - it needs a few more ornaments (I need to wait till after Christmas when everything goes on sale!)

our fireplace

made new stockings this year



my very handy husband made put the pallet together for me to paint and made those beautiful candleholders from fallen trees from our forest out back - I appreciate his craftiness so much!

our Christmas card display

the hutch decor

my gorgeous  nativity made by my father-in-law - see where Matt gets his craftiness from?!

Sully's nativity

other little Christmas touches found around our house


the print is handmade by my talented friend Cheryl - check out her etsy store - Odd Duck Designs

Matt had some left over boards from the pallet so he made me this plant box

and last but not least - the outside - this is our first year to put outdoor lights up - I'm sorry I don't have a picture of them on at night - but let me tell you they are on perfectly - equally spaced, all pointing the same direction, at the same angle, in straight lines - it's Christmas beauty!

No comments: