Thursday, December 19, 2013

Baby Book

Sully's baby book arrived in the mail just in time for Christmas!  

The book starts with this sweet little picture - it was originally our adoption announcement picture but God had other plans!

The book tells Sully all the stories of us finding out we were pregnant, announcing the pregnancy, pictures of my growing belly, his birth...

and then follows his life for the first year.  For every new month I wrote a little bit about how he had grown or what he did that month and put in our monthly photos that we took.

other pages include events that took place during his first year - here is his dedication page

our family photos

the book finishes up pictures from his 1st Birthday

 The End - Sully's little feet fit those red shoes well!

I'm so glad I kept up with this book and am happy to have it.  I will keep one copy and have a copy made for Sully to be able to have.  As a boy he might not fully appreciate it, but I hope that someday his wife will :)

1 comment:

Natelle said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!