Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day 2013


I have said it before and I will say it again - both Matt and I have been blessed with AMAZING family's - what a legacy we have been given!  We are SO thankful for the dad's we have and all that they have taught us through their words, but also by their actions!

It's been fun watching both our dad's become Grandpa's!


Sully made sure his dad had a very special first Father's Day!
He started the day with breakfast in bed!

Father and Son

Sully wanted some waffles too!


 After lunch we headed out to the Fraser River so Matt could get some fishing in

On the way home from fishing we stopped for some Hot Eats, Cool Treats!  We then went home to eat a full on steak supper...too much eating in one day!!!

 Matt was getting Sully ready for bed and there was some serious laughing coming from both of them - I had to check out the scene - this is what I found...a Sully hotdog (yup that's his change pad)!
 Happy Father's Day Matt - I love watching you love Sully - you are a great dad - we are blessed!

No comments: