Saturday, October 22, 2011

Little Boys and Pumpkins!

Correna, Ezra & Ryder came for a visit this past week - crazy how much little boys grow up in such a short period of time. We had seen them both at the end of July and already they are both SO different - crazy!

Ezra trying to 'hide' in the fridge!
while cleaning up supper Ryder wanted to be held, but I needed both hands and thus the African baby wrap came into play:)
One of the great things about having littles come to visit is being able to partake in fun activities that without kids are just weird! It was a beautiful fall day so we went to a pumpkin patch with the boys.

Ezra, Correna & Ryder on the hayride
Ezra, all smiles, enjoying a beautiful fall day
cowboy at heart
just doing a little milking in the petting zoo
corn maze!
good times had by all
pumpkin picking!

probably my favorite picture of Correna of all time!
brothers
mom & sons
Ryder
yes I am forcing Ezra to take a picture with me...don't judge:)
tummy time
my husband is my favorite!
Ryder is such a smiley baby!
how cute is this?!

No comments: