Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall

The days are getting shorter and colder - the leaves are still green, but fall is definately in the air - so it was time to celebrate the changing of seasons by doing a little crafting and decorating.

My new fall wreath made with inspiration from pinterest:)
To make this cute little wreath al you need is yarn, felt, glue gun, scissors and a green foam wreath. I got my yarn and felt at Walmart for cheap cheap!
Rosettes up close!
my 'welcome' blocks that I bought a few years ago at Superstore in the after fall sales:)
my chalkboard mirror with a little extra fall bling
fireplace - I added a few orange rosettes to the barn window - an orange ribbon to the terrarium - Matt brought home some little twigs for my new $1.00 vase from a local thrift store (I'm hoping to add a few colored leaves to the twigs once they start changing color and falling) - love my 3 toilet paper pumpkins
I had seen these little pumpkins last year at my friend Jessica's house. They are so simple, all you need is scrap fabric and toilet paper rolls - I made my stems out of old cereal boxs cut up and added a little 'leaf' greenery.
Now it's time to light some candles, make some tea and settle in under a warm blanket - welcome fall!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

yikes, love all the crafting!!