Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crafting

Here are some pictures of a few more crafting projects that I have been doing.

We had an empty space in our new place to fill - we found an old beat up dresser at our local Salvation Army Thrift Store for cheap - it just needed a little TLC!
painting out on our deck
The finished product! I filled wholes, sanded and repainted the dressor. I also repainted the handles (a few different color before settling on the same color as the dressor).
I bought the four glass knobs at home depot.
Matt bought this beautiful old barn window a few years ago for me for Valentine's Day. It has been hanging in our house but needed a little something something added to it...
The new and improved window! I spray painted the window white and added some scrapbook paper in the windows - it looks great hanging above our fireplace.
"be AWESOME today"
This little display is above our fridge. I painted the plate (0.25 at local thrift store) with different stencils. The plant is old and the willow crayons are made by Matt's Papa.
stay tuned...more crafting to come!

No comments: