Sunday, October 16, 2011

27 years!

I celebrated a birthday on Sat - the big 27:) I worked nightshift on the 14th going into the 15th so had to come home and sleep a little bit of my birthday away. When I came home Matt had this little spread waiting for me...waffles and gifts, what a perfect combo:)
Waffles taste soooo good after being up all night!
Reading my birthday card from my parents - always full of wisdom:)
While I napped Matt went and helped friends of ours pack their moving van and then I brought over pizza's at noon for the moving crew.
We are going to miss our friends very much - we are already excited to see them at Christmas! Menno will be so much older the next time we see him!
After lunch we had a meeting at the bank for RSP stuff - isn't that what everyone does on their birthday?!
And then it was back home for present time!!!!
the 'nifty fifty' lens!!!!
testing out the new lens...
what a difference - my photos may never be the same again
SEWING MACHINE!!!! Thank you mom and dad - let the sewing crafts commence!!!
I also got a tripod - this pic was us testing out the tripod - it works amazingly!
And for the evening....Top of Vancouver Revolving Resturant!!!
It had AWESOME food, AWESOME ambiance and of course the company was AWESOME!!!
I loved it!!! We got there to see the sunset and then the darkness with the city lights - it was a prefect night - so clear!
The entire resturant revolves in a full circle every 60 min. We stayed for two hours...glorious!
The elevator ride was a bit bumpy - aka made you want to throw up your food on the way down...here's a 'green' pic of us:)
Then home for a cookies and cream cheesecake!
Happy 27 - what a great day - I am blessed - here's to another year full of adventure and possibility - to God be all glory!

No comments: