Thursday, January 23, 2014

First Days Away

Well the time has finally come for me to go back to work for real - I was so blessed with my almost 15 months off work to be at home with Sully.  I am back at work in a 0.7 part time position which is nice as it's a few less shifts every month and a few less shifts actually makes a big difference.  With me back at work Sully has started going to a babysitters.  This past Monday and Tuesday were his first days there and they went well!  We are so so thankful for our wonderful babysitter!!!  She is a friend of mine and has a little guy that is close to Sully's age - I think the two of them are going to become the best of friends!

Here are some iphone pictures of Sully's first day away...

getting ready in the morning

Matt is an amazing dad - he has embraced his extra duties full heartedly!  He is on his own to get Sully ready in the morning, dropped off at the babysitters, picked up, fed supper, and then tucked into bed AND he had supper cleaned up and the dishes done by the time I got home from work - he is a keeper!!!
 

Sully and Levi - let the fun times begin!

don't they look like they are enjoying themselves?!

No comments: