Thursday, January 23, 2014

2013 Family Yearbook

We received our 2013 family yearbook in the mail yesterday!  Even though I made the book and know exactly what is on every page of it, I still find it very fun when the actual book comes in the mail and I get to hold it in my hands and flip through all the pages :)

the cover

the book follows our year's events chronilogically - at the start of each month I wrote a little recap of big events that happened in that month

I also included the before and after pictures from all our home renos that we have completed thus far

there are also pictures from our monthly dates that Matt and I went on 

and of course a few pages from our family photo shoot

and all the big events/holidays from the year - like Sully's 1st Birthday

 love this quote from Abraham Lincoln "And in the end, it's not the YEARS in your LIFE that count.  It's the LIFE in your YEARS."

There 112 pages in our yearbook - come visit and I will show you the rest of them :)

I am so grateful for these family yearbooks - I hope we continue to look through them for years to come - remembering all the great memories each year has held for our family!

No comments: