Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quality Time

We have had a busy summer with all of the partying that we have been doing! Matt and I hadn't had an "unplanned" weekend together for the entire summer until two weekends ago when we both had a Friday night and all day Saturday off together - GLORIOUS!!! Friday night we had a great supper at home and then headed to the movies. On our way home we picked up a slice of cheesecake and steamers from a local coffee shop. We brought our treats home and sat in our lawn chairs on the deck enjoying the heat of a late summer evening - GLORIOUS!!! Saturday morning I woke up to the below picture - Matt made waffles and syrup and cut up some fresh necterines - GLOURIOUS!!! We spent the day getting stuff done together...such a treat! My husband dates me well - I am a blessed woman!!!

No comments: