Thursday, January 9, 2020

So Long, Farewell...

Well here we are 14 years later and I'm writing my last blog post.  I started this little blog so that I could share life with friends and family that were living far away.  Back then, there was no instagram, and Facebook was in the beginning days (and we all still found it to be a bit strange).  A wedding, a couple of moves, three kids, many travels and countless adventures and it has been fun to document life in pictures and share it with loved ones.  BUT as you can imagine, life is full.  I'm sure there are only about 2-3 people still checking in on us biannually SO it's time to bid adieu to the blog life.  We will still travel and adventure and I promise there will still be many pictures being taken.  Feel free to follow along on instagram @sarahjanekaminski or stop by the house - I will continue to make family yearbooks filled with stories and pictures of our family's adventuring.  

Blessings to you all and thanks for sharing our journey with us.    

3 comments:

Jnwebster said...

I am so going to miss your blog I follow it all the time love you guys

Jnwebster said...

I am so going to miss your blog I follow it all the time love you guys

Unknown said...

Commenting on your last post hoping you'll get notification and see it - would like to get in contact with you about one of your pictures you posted when in Lynden with the flowers. My name is Ken and presently head up the downtown business association. Thx