Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mother's Day!

This was my favorite Mother's Day to date!  The kids are at a fun age to really be into the celebration - they made me feel SO loved and special!  Not to mention the weather we had on Sunday was AMAZING!

The party started on Thursday with a little Mother Goose tea in Sully's classroom.




Mother's Day morning I was instructed not to leave my bed :)

Evy helping daddy cook

Breakfast in Bed - my favorite!

Before I ate I was showered with cards and gifts :)

my feast!



we had seen this flamingo apron a few weeks ago when we were all out together, I causally showed some excitement about it - when Matt asked the boys what they thought I would want for mother's day they remember this apron!


and of course I love it!

sweet cards



muffins with mom at church

after church - I wanted a pic with everyone dressed up so nice, Branson did not!

the weather was SO nice that we packed up a picnic and headed to the beach after naps!

I'm not a fan of cold water, but it was weirdly warm and yet still refreshing!


even Evy dipped her toes in

It was a great day - these littles drive me nuts some days, but man on man do I LOVE them and their daddy...I couldn't do it without him!!!

No comments: