Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January Phone Dump

January seemed to be a long month - here are a few pictures from our days...

Miss Evy Mae started solids

I did some organizing and purging and in the process found a few gems that I had forgotten about - Auntie Becca brought these PJ's back form China - Branson thinks they are the best!

January date night - take out and big picture planning :)  (this is what happens when 2 Type A personalities get married)

Sully got to go skating with his school 


rainy days inside drive you to find new hobbies...welcome to the world of filters :)

the biggest and the littlest snugging!

Matt was in Ottawa for meetings - we took this picture during our evening walk to send to him

he sent this one back

all three playing together 

checking out a new coffee shop in Mission 

one morning when Sully was at school, Evy was napping and I was getting stuff done around the house, Branson decided he needed to get some "homework" done :)

Evy Mae's 1/2 a year old!

Evy (6 months), Abby & Declan (3 months)

What it would look like if I had twins :)

someone is pretty proud of her new sitting skills

Branson in his football gear

as much as I hate waking Evy up for school pick up, the smiles are sure nice! I am NOT this happy if you wake me up from my nap prematurely!

sneaking in a ride, during a brief hiatus of rain!

and we are ending the month with two sick kids :(



No comments: