Thursday, September 24, 2015

Willow View Farms

We made our annual trip to a " fall farm."  These quaint little fall fun farms on easily in my top 10 favorite things about living in BC.  I look forward every year to apple picking and visiting the pumpkin field to pick out our prize pumpkins! Matt took a weekday off (due to working almost every weekend Sept.) so we beat the crowds and had an awesome time at the farm!

I had been out running errands and came home to pick up the boys and found my house full of plaid!  My husband knows what makes me happy :)

Loving the first day of fall - beautiful weather!

Branson was happy as could be chilling while we picked apples.

Sully got right to business!

and then we took advantage of Matt's height - there were SO many good ones at the very top of the trees!

Before we left we visited the barn - last year Sully was TERRIFIED of the animals - this year he LOVED them - feeding and talking to them - more excited with every new animal he saw!

The pumpkins are starting to arrive at the farms so we checked them out before we left.
and now excuse us - we have some apple pies to make!

No comments: