Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nana & Papa Visit

My parents were out to visit this past month.  It's always a pleasure to have them visit.  Sully loves the extra attention and I enjoy a little extra one on one time with little B!

Papa & Nana with the boys

my mom made matching aprons for the boys to wear when they cook - Sully has already put his to good use

sandbox playing (I think mom was thankful for the fancy benches!)

Sully is currently OBSESSED with garbage trucks.  My dad found a toy garbage truck and brought it out for Sully - he loves it and daily play "garbage truck"

Painting time with Papa

Branson wanted in on the action too

While my parents were out visiting they celebrated the 40th Wedding Anniversary - what a impressive thing that is!  My parents are such great example of the beauty of a God centered marriage - I have learned so much from them and how they live life.  

They are currently on a big 40th anniversary road trip through the mountains - planned by my dad - so cute!   

No comments: