Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day

This was the first Valentine's since Matt and I have been married that either I was not working and he didn't have work/volleyball that he had to go to - normally our Valentine's celebrations are low key at home events - but not this year - we celebrated on a mountain - and it was a BLAST!!!  Mom & Dad very graciously stayed home with Sully, pizza and a movie so that we could go out.

one of Sully's Auntie sent him this cute shirt in the mail - had to include both pictures - "Most Eligible Bachelor" indeed!

Sully and I made some cookies for his friends

special roses from my Valentine


our SPECIAL date night - snowshoeing on Cypress Mountain - it was both of our first times and it was SO FUN!!!



the weather was perfect - the clouds were high and the view AMAZING!

after about an hour and a half of snowshoeing through the forest we headed to a little cabin like building where there was a chocolate fondue waiting for us!


the fondue was in this cute ski lodge that was built in the early 1900's


I really liked snowshoeing - definitely will do it again!


12 years my Valentine - i LOVE him!!!

No comments: