Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Special Visitors!

I have had two special visitors come from afar in the past few weeks.  I met both these beautiful women during my time at TWU.  I am so thankful for both their friendships - we live far away and see each a couple times a year some years and then go some years without seeing each other at all, but the times that we do get to share together are so delightful - like no time has passed - that's the sign of beautiful friendships!

Kristin lives in Portland in the winters and Alaska during the summers - I was her RA during my second year of TWU and we lived in Casa de las Bonitas together in my fourth year at T-Dub.  

Andrea lives in Redding, CA - we became friends during my freshman year at TWU.  We were RA's together my second year and lived together in Casa de las Bonitas during my fourth year.

Love these two friends - thankful for our 10 plus years of friendship - excited to see where life leads both of you over the next 10 years!

No comments: