Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Let's Go On a Date: July

Date Card...

When I was making these cards up last November I knew that we would be traveling home in July and I assumed that my parents might be willing to babysit their sweet grandson for the night - I just didn't know what our date would entail.  But, as we got closer to heading home, we both talked about how fun it would be to go to the Calgary Stampede again - and so our July date decision was made!

The stampede is known for all of the crazy carnival food they have (like deep friend butter?!) unfortunately for Matt his tummy was not feeling 100% before we got there so the only fun food he had was a snow cone - still good though!

love dates with this guy!

after spending the afternoon walking around exhibits, the fair grounds and watching entertainers we ended the evening with the chuck wagon races and the grandstand show

the show is advertised as the greatest outdoor show on earth and it lives up to that name well

this year did not disappoint - it was a GREAT SHOW!

It was a fantastic day - great weather - good fun all with my favorite person!

No comments: