Wednesday, May 29, 2013

5 year Anniversary

May 24th, 2013 - Matt and I had been married for 5 years!  The Lord has blessed us greatly in our marriage - it was fun to remanence about our 5 years of marriage together - we have done and experienced so much and we look forward to the next 50 together :)

2007 - the summer we got engaged

May 24th, 2008 - our wedding day!

May 24th 2013 - 5 years later

A good friend of ours watch Sully for a couple of hours so we could go out for dinner just the two of us - what a treat!!!

my handsome date!

after dinner we came home - I had to feed Sully before he went to bed - he is stubborn and is still refusing to take a bottle!  then we watched our wedding video - as is tradition every anniversary and looked through out wedding album - so many memories....

and of course gotta try this bad boy on every year - still fits like a glove (a really tight glove!)

Matt always get me an anniversary gift based on the year of marriage we are celebrating - for 5 years of marriage wood is the gift you are to give - look at the BEAUTIFUL wood I got...

such cool details on it

It's a little banged up but nothing we can't fix - I LOVE it!

No comments: