Friday, February 1, 2013

Visitors!

January has been a month full of visitors - what a treat for Sully and I - makes the long days of January fly by!  Two of my close friends from my university days both made the trek up from California and Oregon for long weekends.  We were able to catch up in person - my favorite! and they were able to cuddle Sully!  LOVE these two - what a blessing friendship is!  (sorry no pics of either girls - I guess I was just too excited:)

But I do have pictures of Dayla's visit!  Dayla spent last weekend out in Abby - the three amigos were reunited again - there is a lot of history here - how fun for me to watch Trish and Day love on Sully!


We spent time together as a family with the girls but on Sunday afternoon Daddy was left in charge and  the girls and I went shopping in the states...and we all came home with the same shirt!  (it was on sale for 4.99 - you can't go wrong there!)
 I am thankful for friendships that span over time and miles - these are some of the true blessings of life!

No comments: