Monday, September 26, 2011

Ensuite

Decorating our en-suite started with a bath mat and a shelf. The bath mat is beautiful (sorry no pics - it's currently in the dryer!) It's from winners - cheap cheap - DKNY blue, white and grey - love it! The shelf was a gift to Matt made with love from his Grandpa. We have had it since we were married and finally have room to put it to good use!

Beautiful shelf - made with love!
Beautiful shelf - finally being used!

Frames were 0.25 at Sally Ann - I spray painted and distressed them. Willow trees were both gifts. Mason jars were someone else's junk - q-tips and cotton pads were bought and used daily.
Another thrifted frame spray painted above our toilet - in it our marriage covenant to each other - aka our vows. It's a good reminder to have them out - now when I'm brushing my teeth at night I'm reminded of the promises I have made!
the finished product!

No comments: