Monday, September 26, 2011

A-Dawg!

Two weeks ago (life has been too busy to keep the blog up to date - sorry!) Alise and I met up for a little get away in Kelowna. We had a GREAT time just the two of us relaxing, eating, visiting - solving the worlds problems - it was glorious! I miss this girl!
We stayed at Green Bay - which is fun becuase it is where we first met - working the waterfront together. While we were at GB we went checked out our names in the wood - after each summer of working the waterfront the staff of that year write their names in the wood - it's kind of a right of passage.

This 'SJ' was from 2007 - the summer I got engaged - hence the diamond ring:)
Alise = Cali
Relaxing...
While we were solving the worlds problems we talked a lot about Nathan - Alise's then boyfriend. Alise and I said good-bye on Wednesday and on Saturday night I got a phone call late at night - Alise and Nathan had gotten engaged!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP - my friend has found the one whom her soul LOVES!!!! I feel blessed to have been able to spend time with Alise pre-engagement and I am excited about her upcoming wedding! To a long and beautiful life together - praise be to Jesus for what He has done!

No comments: