Monday, June 27, 2011

Sawyer turned ONE!

While we were in Lloyd we were able to visit with Morgan, Nikki and Sawyer for an evening. Sawyer had just had her first birthday the week before so to keep the party going by heading out to the Lloydminster petting zoo after, of course, a wonderful supper in town.

Matt excited to be at the zoo - Sawyer was not as excited:)
the reptile room
petting a calf
checking out the lions!!! (yup lions in Lloydminster....very strange!)
Matt feeding the alpaca
baby goat
I think the baby goats were my favorite...
until Nikki made me hold one...
and it started to eat my hair...
it tickled and I may have freaked out a little:)
these kids were eating anything they got their little mouths close to
Sawyer riding a goose - it was VERY tame!


back at the house after the zoo we gave Sawyer her birthday present - a singing card - hours of entertainment for a one year old:)
Happy 1st Birthday Sawyer Rose - we love you!

No comments: