Friday, June 3, 2011

3 years!

Matt and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary last weekend. Our actual anniversary, on the 24th, was a work day for both of us. Matt worked during the day we went out to dinner and then I worked nights - we went away on the weekend to celebrate.

In the morning when I woke up, on the 24th, these beautiful flowers greeted me in the kitchen!
A beautiful arrangment both in sight and smell! The lillies are still thriving a week and a half later!
We went down to the states for our weekend away. We had a great time - stopped at the outlets, ate good food, saw a chick flick at the theatre - my husband is a good man!

Here we are in our hotel room practicing our moves - someday we are going on the road - we have mad hidden talents:)

DONUTS! Matt had never been to a Krispy Kreme store - unfortunaely the donuts were not serving HOT, but we still enjoyed ourselves.
they are sooo good - melt in your mouth good!
I am so thankful for this man - I could not ask for a better husband! Matt is kind, giving, loving, protective, gentle, calm, steady, faithful, hardworking, thoughtful, organized, clean, adventorus and really really good looking! It is so fun to look back on the past three years together - we have done so much and I look forward to the next 50 together. I am a blessed woman!


1 comment:

Darcy said...

Looks like an amazing trip! I am glad that you enjoyed your Anniversary get-away!