Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love Picture!

Just over a week ago we received a note to pick up a package at the local post office and look what we got....
isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?! I'm not just saying that becuase I'm in the pic:) A note was sent along with the painting saying that this was Matt and me, with Meg on my back, walking up Suubi mountain together with Grace walking ahead of us - LOVE! Our good friend Beth - who has been and countinues to be such a blessing to our lives got her sister Leah to paint this BEAUTIFUL picture for us - THANK YOU LEAH!!! It's really amazing - we have never met Leah before and she painted us like she has known us for years!
Don't let my tired look in this picture side track you with my excitement! Bethy - you are the BEST!!!
Matt loving it!
Beth thank you for being you! You have such a beautiful heart that is always thinking of others. You truly are a blessing to both Matt and I - you love in ways that are so tanglible - always thinking of others before yourself - Jesus shines through you as you live! WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Sandell said...

Wow a post mentioning me! A girl can only dream of such a thing.

So glad you like it! My sister knows how much I love your whole family so she put a lot of love into that painting!

Miss your face off :)