Monday, August 9, 2010

Operation Make a House a Home 2010


I had the privedelge of heading to Oregon to see Becca twice this summer. The first time was just the two of us and the second time with Matt and Mom and Dad. Becca bought a house last fall and has oh so kindly waited for me to come home from Africa to help her decorate! I lived vicariously through Becca's house:) We worked hard - but the result is amazing! Becca's home is BEAUTIFUL! Here are some pictures that show some of the changes - I'm missing so much of what we did though - you will all just have to stop in the next time you are in Oregon to see the final results of everything.

Here is the master bedroom BEFORE.

AFTER

New bedding, side tables, lamps, pillows and my 'headboard' creation. I brought out the Martha Stewart crafting and the result was awesome much thanks to my husbands help on this little project!
Isn't it just beautiful!?
Here is the living room BEFORE


AFTER (I didn't get an after of the above the fireplace - there is now a praire scene picture painted espeically for Becca from a friend of mom and dad's in Didsbury).

The Office AFTER - don't have a before...there is still come work to do in here...next summer:)
More crafting with some left over supplies...
The front room BEFORE

The front room AFTER - we divided the room with an epic bookshelf/room divider. We were able to make a good size dining room and library! (sorry I don't have one picture of the entire room)

Like I said - you will all have to come visit to see all of the other little things that we did (I didn't get any pictures of the main bathroom before and after - the transformation was amazing!) Becca thanks for letting me come decorate with you - we had such fun and you were so willing to let me try my crazy ideas! Love to you!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Great job SJ!!! If I ever get my own place again can I book you to come help me decorate???
Miss ya heaps girl...must catch up some time!