Friday, June 1, 2018

10 Year Anniversary!!!

Matt and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last week!  Originally we had wanted to go away to celebrate, but then we had an Evy :)  Sooooo instead we a multiple day celebration and it was awesome!

The morning of our anniversary I woke up to this (and I LOVE breakfast in bed)

and this!  The gift for 10 years is diamond and Matt gifted me that beautiful anniversary ring on top!  

A gift from Matt's parents surprised us later in the day!

Every year (minus last when I was great with child) I try on my wedding dress in hopes that I can still get it zipped up...

and I could!!!  It was tight but it was fully zipped!

I think Matt looks shocked about the dress zipping up ;)

Dinner that night with family!

After dinner we took this crew to the basement and watched our wedding video - it was fun to share it with our kids!

The next night we went on a double date with these two - we are together a all the time, but ALWAYS with kids, it was a treat to have adult time!!!

Matt had an appointment at UBC so we tacked a little date on the end of it.  We checked out Jericho Beach


and had supper in Fort Langley on the way home.

Our final date activity was a day being tourist in Lynden!





We enjoyed antiquing, window shopping and lunching together...just the two of us!  Thanks to Nana for holding down the fort at home!

10 years, 3 kids, 4 houses, 5 vehicles, and soon much life lived!  I am thankful for this man and the promises that we made to each other, he truly is my favorite person in the whole world and the best team mate to do life with! 10 years done, a lifetime to go!

No comments: