Thursday, August 24, 2017

2017 Family Pictures!

"We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone."

So thankful for another year of family photos to capture this crazy, exhausting, special time in life.  We used our same photographer as last year (Julie Christine Photography) and she was amazing.  Going into the photos I was worried that Branson would full out refuse to show any interest in the photos (he proved us wrong and hammed it up!), I rushed a newborn feed to try and not be late for the photos (rookie mistake I know, but life happens) and I had a HORRIFC hair cut just hours before our scheduled photos...soooo things were not looking good, but I look at these pictures and don't see any of that. I see two tired, but happy parents and three little humans that really do have our whole heart.   These pictures capture so many things that I want to remember forever - how Sully is such a responsible older brother, always caring for his siblings and making sure they are doing what is right - I see Branson, well being Branson :) - and little tiny Everly, who will never be this little again, but will always be our baby - these things I want to remember!  My heart is full!






























No comments: