Wednesday, January 28, 2015

and then there were FOUR!

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy" - Psalm 126:3

We are VERY pleased to announce the arrival of Mr. Branson Morgan Kaminski!  He was born at 4:29am on January 22 after a very fast and furious labor.  He was born weighing 7lbs 15 oz, 20 inches in length and he was three weeks early :) 

I knew I was going to be induced about a week before as my liver started doing weird things again.  So on Wednesday morning we headed into the hospital to be induced.

Here is a comparison picture of me on the day both boys were born at 37 weeks pregnant (Sully on the left, Branson on the right)

The induction went well and just like last time when my body decided to kick in things went VERY quickly - for which I am thankful :)

Here is Branson - fresh and new - and his tired looking parents (let's all remember it was 4:30 in the morning).

Here we are a few hours later - feeling very blessed at the arrival of our newest addition!

No comments: