Thursday, November 6, 2014

Labor of Love

Our current reno project is Sully's big boy bedroom.  We are very close to being done the reno and only have a few more decor items to go.  I'm doing a gallery wall in the room - filled with Sully's favorite things - tractors, animals, sports items, planes etc.  I wanted to mount a plane on the wall but it turns out that finding a plane similar to what I was imagining in our price range was difficult!  I did however find a perfect plane - the right size and style that I wanted but it was a model - luckily I have an amazing husband that offered to help!

Matt hard at work on the plane!

this picture doesn't even do the plane justice - it came in about a million different pieces - to give you an idea - every single little window of the place had to be installed indiviually!

the finished product is AMAZING!  it took hours to finish - especially since we don't have the proper modeling tools/paint - but thankfully I have a perfectionist husband - Sully thinks it's GREAT!

No comments: