Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sully's New Digs!

Wanted to post some pictures of Sullivan's room!  It was put together with many hours of love - almost everything in this room was either made or assembled by Matt or myself - call it thrifty or creative - we are very happy with how it all turned out! 

We will let Sully give you a tour around... 

Welcome - this picture is taken from the doorway

Bunting - sewn by mommy (with a little help from daddy - but shhhh don't tell anyone!)
Tiny Elephant Art Work - little elephants punched with love by mommy and Grandma K 
Crib - assembled by daddy
Bedskirt & Crib sheet - sewn by mommy



 Faux Roman Shade - sewn by mom, assembled with the help of dad
Change Pad Cover - sewn by mom
Dresser - found by Grandma & Grandpa K - beautifully redone by dad

 Pillow - sewn by mom
Chair - from mom's days in university - it just needed a new pad as the old one was flat as a pancake!
Shelves - installed by daddy (mommy told me to let everyone know that the decor on the shelves is still a bit of a work in progress...whatever that means)
Side Table - found by mommy at goodwill for 5 bucks!  redone by dad for free!
Lamp - had it for years!

 Art Work - my mommy had an idea of what she wanted and my creative daddy made it happen!

Here is a little behind the scenes of what it took to make my room fantastic...






oh yes...one more thing - see that little sign on in the pic below - my parents made that too - it says all the important stuff like my name, birthday and how big I was when I was born!

I'm pretty excited about my new digs - definitely more roomy that where I was living the past 9 months!  Feel free to stop by for a visit and see my new room for yourself! 

Thanks for coming along with me on my tour! - Sullivan

1 comment:

Nikki Oliver said...

Love it!! Cannot wait to see it in person one day!!