Friday, September 7, 2012

Pedi Date Night

Life has been crazy busy with Matt starting up a new job, him running orientation and us trying to get ready for Baby K SOOOO I decided to take things into my own hands for last weeks date night.  I have always told Matt how much he would enjoy a pedicure - he was never too into the idea (I think it was more so what will people think if they see me).  Anywho - I found a fairly secluded little shop and he was in (really any chance to sit, soak and get a foot massage!?!)


Matt's first pedi - I told him not to get too addicted (it could become an expensive hobby)

he loved it!!!  
and the cute little ladies loved him - they kept giggling and commenting on how big his feet are

my mildly swollen little toes - they look so much better when painted pretty - it's getting harder and harder for me to reach down that far

my view...

 our clean, clipped and massaged feet:)

No comments: