Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Very Pinteresting Valentine's Day!

I had the GREATEST Valentine's!!! Both Matt and I worked all day. When I got home from work a candlelit hot bath awaited me.

After my bath it was supper time and thus begins my pinteresting Valentine's. Matt had gone onto my pinterest without me knowing and searched around my baords at things that I had pinned and then he brought them to life:) It's that the best idea?!?! My husband is fantastically creative!!!

Supper was "Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups" - they were FANTASTIC!
After supper was COUPLE'S CRAFT TIME!!! I LOVED IT!!! Matt looked at my board picked a craft I have been wanting to do, went out and bought all the supplies (and then some!) and then we crafted together that night - it was THE BEST!!!

One of the supplies needed was a staple gun - which I have been wanting for a long time...and LOOK what my Valentine got for me!!! AND I have a bad hand and it's a speical one that will make it easier on my hand...he knows me!
Crafting...


it was serious work
almost done - I will have to post about the finished product later - we didn't quite finish as there was more Valentine's things to do!
The FINALE of the evening - for dessert Matt made "Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips"
We ate dessert while we watched a chick flick!

What a special night - I am so glad HE is MY VALENTINE!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Sandell said...

Your eyebrows look so good!