Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter Frosting

For the past week we have been living in a winter wonderland - it has created some crazy driving conditions, but it is also so BEAUTIFUL.

The view from our place...
I love it!
All of our Christmas decor came down at the beginning of the month leaving the house a bit of a blank canvas for me:) As such I have been doing a little crafting lately and thus operation WINTER frosting!

Coffee Filter Wreath
There are approx 500 coffee filters on this bad boy:)
new snowflakes for the canvas
"Baby it's COLD Outside!" - couldn't be more true this past week (well BC cold... -10!)
Winter Fireplace
the three trees are styrofoam wrapped with yarn
the tree balls were 2 for a $1 - they just needed a little white spray paint
the jars I had - just filled them with little tea lights
the snowflake garland was a printable from the internet and I just sewed all the pieces I cut together
VERY cozy for our cold, dark, winter nights - it's so NICE!

No comments: