Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Alberta Bound!

Matt is away this week in California for volleyball so I decided to finally use our air miles and head to Alberta for the week. It has been like one giant reunion - I love so many people in Alberta!

Dayla and Trish picked me up from the airport and Dayla hosted us for our traditional lunch together!
Morgan, Nikki and Sawyer came up to Edmonton for a visit. Sawyer is 6 1/2 months and this was our first meeting in real life.
getting acquainted
Dayla and I totally overwhelming her:)
playing
playing a little more aggressively
I love her!
so cute!
feeding time
Trishy and Sawyer having a moment together
time for the adults to go find some food
Sawyer got so hungry at the restaurant that she started eating the table
we missed Matt

I miss living in the same town as these guys!
at the Ledge grounds
photo compliments of Tricia D.
the girls - it was COLD!
Alise's new house
Alise's new Nathan:)
Alise and I playing in the snow
I miss living in the same house as this one!
Correna drove up on Monday - we had a great day together!
Baby P #2 - I'm excited to meet you!!!
Mom came up to Edmonton to get me - she got to meet Sawyer too!
OHHHH MAN - she's CUTE!!!! and so happy!
here's evidence of MAtt's craftyness. We made a little Christmas gift for Sawyer.
Sawyer loved it...well mostly she loved the ribbon we put around it:)
I feel so blessed to have been able to see so many people that I love - thank you all for making the effort to see me!
I have till the end of the week with my parents - pure bliss! Time to get lots of stuff done, get SO well fed by my mom and on Thursday I get to see one more girlfriend! What a great way to bring in the new year - I am missing Matt though - life is the best when we get to share all the loving and visiting together, but I am indeed thankful!

1 comment:

Nikki Oliver said...

I can't stop looking at the beautiful pictures! Sawyer and I CAN'T wait to come and visit in Feb.