Monday, December 13, 2010

Sseko Sandals

For those of you that have not finished your Christmas shopping yet - I have the PERFECT gift idea for you - Sseko sandals!!! In giving this gift you are helping to send women to university in Uganda. See www.ssekodesigns.com for more info on this great company!

I just received my sandals in the mail and they are even more wonderful than I could have imagined!!!
The base of these sandals is very typical to the sandals we saw when we lived in Uganda. The unique part of these shoes is the straps. You can buy an assortment of straps and change colors as often as outfits:)
The other beautiful part of these sandals is that they can change style as often or as creative as you are feeling.


1 comment:

Susanna said...

Gosh - I love these - love the concept, the look, the mission - EVERYTHING!!

Not gonna lie here....already have a pair on the way! It's been awhile since I've impulsed shopped - Can't wait for them!

Miss you guys ~ hope your christmas is wonderful and blessed in every way!

Love.