Sunday, October 17, 2010

26th Birthday!

Friday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day! My day started off with one of my favorite things...breakfast in bed!
Next came a few presents...I feel like I'm getting old...when your younger you don't get excited about new Tupperware!
In the evening Matt took me down to Yaletown to a place called Capones. It was a cute little restaurant that had live jazz music!
After supper we walked around downtown. There is so much to see and experience down there. The weather out here has been beautiful - crisp and clear - made for a wonderful evening.
My new birthday coat from One Tooth - I LOVE IT!!!
A beautiful friend that is stil in Uganda sent these pics over:)
Isn't she getting so big?! She has little teeth now and is crawling and is still the cutest baby - we miss her, but pictures and updates definately help!
I had a GREAT birthday and felt very loved and blessed. I'm excited to see what my 26th year will bring!

No comments: