Thursday, July 29, 2010

Island Roadtrip!

This past weekend the Kaminski's made the trip out to BC for a visit! While they were here we decided to take a trip over to the island and stay on the coast. The weather was PERFECT the whole time.

I think this is the only picture we took on the ferry (we were too busy suntanning!)

Our place in Ukee (aka - Ucluelet) - right on the water - lovely!

We had a big two person (that managed to fit four people into) tub on the deck looking out over the water.

The view from our deck.

This picture is taken on the beach right outside of our little place. There were so many BIG starfish everywhere - very fun!

I had to hold one!

And so did Matt:)

Walking the beach near Tofino.

We took a little hike through the 'rainforest' on the coast to see this lighthouse. I have seen a few lighthouses in my time and this is the smallest one by far that I have every seen. Here I am holding it in my hands!

A little more hiking - there were some very big and uniquely shaped trees in the forest.

More hiking.

Thanks Mom and Dad Kaminski for coming to visit - we had a great time with you! Can't wait for your next visit! We love you both!

1 comment:

Nikki Oliver said...

LOVE IT!! I do wish that it was us who was out visiting but I'm glad that you had visitors and looks like you enjoyed every moment.