Thursday, June 25, 2009

Manicure!!!


My husband is AMAZING!!!  

Earlier this year Matt brought home a little treat for me!  A gift card for a local spa for a manicure with MY HUSBAND!!!  I always tell Matt how much he would like a pedicure - they give you a massage, file your feet down - it's great!  So for a treat Matt decided to come with me for the manicure experience!  We finally used the card this past week.  We wore the slippers, the white bathrobes, sat in the free steam room, ate the free food, drank the free drinks - we were there for about two hours and our manicure only took one hour!  Matt is such a good sport - he took full advantage of the spa experience and I think thoroughly enjoyed himself!  There was a shower 'room' in the men's side and being that his manicure was done before mine he came out from the men's lounge fully shaved, clean and smelling fantastic!

No comments: