Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oregon

This past weekend we made a little trip down to Oregon.  We stayed with Rebecca on Friday and Saturday night - so nice to spend time with her! 

Spring is coming...the daffodils were in full bloom in Oregon - they are not yet up in Abby.
Rebecca and I purged her closet - I LOVE to purge - Becca does not - she did VERY WELL though - 4 garbage bags full of clothes and one box full of shoes:)
We took this picture because at that VERY same moment the weather at home was snowy!!!  Makes us happy to live on the west coast!
We went out to dinner to BJ's for dinner - Matt and I found our new favorite pizza place.  We also had pizookie for dessert - mmmm mmmm good!

Sunday afternoon we went and saw WICKED in Portland - it was FANTASTIC!!!!!  A MUST see Broadway musical!

Another great weekend - thanks Becca for your hospitality!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Wanna come and help me purge:) I am getting better but it is still hard for me.