Sunday, November 9, 2008

out with the old in with the new

Matt and I had to do some letting go these past couple of weeks...I had to part with my WELL USED crocs...they will be missed - they served me well!  I have had them since I started nursing, the are THE BEST shoes to wear if you have to stand for 12 hours at a time.  The strap has been broken off of one foot and was being held together with masking tape...the tape was a breeding ground for things found on the floor of a hospital - it was time for new shoes.

Matt had to saw good bye to his trusty waterbottle, it was the bad plastic and the lid was falling apart.  This water bottle is like a piece of Matt - it has traveled around the world with him and was used daily - we have replaced it already with a good plastic bottle!

No comments: